We are looking for a senior level project manager to partner with a program manager to deliver a new Oracle Retail Inventory solution. The large delivery team operates in a lean program/agile methodology so having experience working with agile scrum teams is a must. The cross functional teams include Kroger business leads, product managers, developers, shared services for integrations, infrastructure, and a third party system integrator partner. The PM needs to be highly engaged in the work to drive teams to milestones, effective resolving complex issues requiring collaboration of many stakeholders, ability to help with prioritization of features/team capacity, strong communication within and outside of team to align dependencies. This role will have high visibility with executive leadership and will require strong communication and collaboration skills. Retail or Supply Chain experience a plus.
• Experienced in managing full life-cycle projects, including schedule, budget, risk/issue management and status reporting to various levels of the organization.
• IT project planning cost, schedule, deliverables to meet business need.
• Partner with agile and non-agile teams to define, plan and deliver timely, high quality results.
• Serves as project liaison with business unit.
• Client interface for rollout coordination, prioritization, and task management.
• Supplier interface for projects under direct control.
• Information systems project execution including testing, documentation, and support transition.
• Tracks performance criteria for project success criteria.
• Responsible for assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed and developing schedules.
• Establish and update project plans and budgets with actual and forecasts and, with assistance, manage deviations from plan and project parameters.
• Conduct project meetings, project tracking and analysis.
• Ensure all project objectives are clearly documented, approved and delivered to meet customer needs.
• Manage the integration of vendor tasks and track and review vendor deliverables.
• Communicate timely project status to all stakeholders.
• Manage project risk, develop mitigation plans, and escalate decisions and unresolved issues.
• May include ability to lead roadmap exercises and strategy/planning sessions.
• Business Analysis skills
• - years of Project Management experience
• - years of Project Management experience delivering large and/or complex projects.
• Expertise in applying the systems development and project management life-cycle processes involved with implementing I.T. solutions.
• Proven track record of delivering objectives on time and within budget.
• Experience working with agile teams and understanding of the SAFe framework.
• Proven problem solving and organizational skills.
• Demonstrated ability in team motivation and delegation.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate information to customers and to all levels within the organization.
• Ability to travel independently (-% depending on project assignment)
Some of the Competencies/Skills required to successfully perform this position are:
• Must have experience with the process of getting a project defined, through PLC process and approval gates.
• Business Analysis experience.
• Exhibits the behaviors of a Lean-Agile Leader with a Lean-Agile Mindset.
• Highly developed oral and written communications skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and with others.
• High level of analytical ability.
• High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
• Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
· PMP certification a plus.
· Six Sigma Certification a plus.