Specific procedures for which the contractor shall be responsible.
• The Contractor personnel shall provide personnel and administrative support for the AMS C&T Memphis Classing Office located in Memphis, TN as scheduled by the Government.
• Executes personnel action requests for all seasonal personnel for accessions, separations, pay status and non-pay status.
• Collects application materials and hiring documents for seasonal vacancies.
• Enters qualified applicants' rating in the C&T Personnel Rating Database.
• Utilizes the call-back list to schedule eligible personnel for shifts during the classing season.
• Manages the C&T Memphis Classing Office's personnel records and disposes the records according to the established records disposal schedule
• Collects seasonal staffs time and attendance worksheets daily.
• Enters seasonal staffs time and attendance information in the TandA database at least once per bi-weekly pay period
• Enters seasonal staffs time and attendance information in the webTA system at least once per bi-weekly pay period
• Monitors and verifies the monthly payroll reports for the for C&T Memphis Classing
Office Staff and reports discrepancies to the C&T Budget Analyst.
• Generates CN-2 billing forms from the HP Non-Stop monthly or quarterly.
• Enters customer billing information in the FMMI System each month of billing.
• Monitors the customer accounts in FMMI and records collections and reports the revenue on the FD-351 report.
• Executes daily, monthly, and periodic internal office and external Grading Division reports.
• Executes travel authorizations and vouchers for C&T Memphis Classing Office Staff.
• Manages the office supply inventory for the C&T Memphis Classing Office Staff
• Collects and prepares annual budget estimates for the for C&T Memphis Classing Office
• Prepares procurement requests forms and electronically submits the request in the integrated acquisition system.
• Reviews and approves purchase order invoices from vendors in the IPP system .
• Utilizes Microsoft Office and Adobe software products to conduct duties .
• Utilizes electronic systems to conduct personnel, financial/budgetary, and procurement duties.
• Ability to perform in a team environment requiring flexibility, comprehension and execution of new concepts and ideas, and public speaking skills
• Develops and maintains working relationships with the for C&T Memphis Classing
• Develops working relationships with C&T administrative personnel to accomplish tasks
• Represents the C&T Memphis Classing Office during administrative related meetings .
• Contractor personnel shall successfully complete all Government-provided training needed to complete listed functions.
• Contractor personnel shall attend all Government-provided orientation and training necessary to perform duties.
• Manages the C&T Memphis Classing Office's records according to the established records management program.Skill Equirements
• Knowledge of grammar, spelling, capitalization, punctuation, and commonly used specialized terminology to prepare material correctly.
• Knowledge of a broad-range of personnel programs and policies to include travel, pay, personnel actions and equal employment.
• A thorough knowledge of sound principles and practices of personnel, budgeting, fiscal methods, and administrative services procedures.
• Know ledge in office administration procedures to assist the budget technician plan,
direct and carry out the daily operations of a busy classing office setting.
• Knowledge of and ability to use automated data processing equipment.
• Working knowledge of information technology applications such financial and personnel systems and Agency databases and systems, spreadsheets, word processing, graphics to include Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Access, etc.).
• A qualified typist is required.
• Familiarity with procedures to prepare a wide variety of personnel forms in order to provide guidance to Federal employees.
• Skill required in operation of all office equipment - personal computer, copier, calculator, scanner, and fax machine.