The primary purpose of the job is to:
Providing general support to Director of Marketing and the Director Community Relations the Coordinator will provide administrative functions to ensure the smooth and efficient operations of the Public Affairs and Marketing Departments
• Administration for Health Promotion Program
• Assists in the Grants Administration
• Administration of donations and Sponsorships of Community Events
• Special Fundraising / Development Support
• Assist in recruitment of Volunteers for Community and Special Events
• Manages mass mailings and provides general support, including tracking scholarships for the scholarship program, and other programs, projects and committees.
• Makes arrangements required for meetings and conferences, including space, staff, time, etc.
• Assist in managing the procurement of goods and services (i.e. entertainment, host location, speakers, etc.) as needed and negotiates contracts with vendors, upon approval of supervisor, to support Healthy Hoops Program
• Three to five years of progressively responsible experience
• Ability to operate word processors as required (WordPerfect 5.2 for Windows, Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Electronic Mail System, Excel for Windows)
• High School/GED Associate’s Degree preferred
• EVENT PLANNING
• COMMUNITY AFFAIRS
• English (Speak, Read, Write)