• Assembles customer orders by accurately picking and counting items to fill the orders from the correct stock location, placing orders on pallets or in containers.
• Prepares items for shipment by verifying item #, description, lot # and quantity for accuracy against customer order – report any discrepancies to appropriate supervisor
• Ensure an accurate count for each item selected.
• Conforms packaging to company's criteria and standards - pack and secure items in appropriate size shipping container
• Utilize Motorola hand held scanner to facilitate the order picking process.
• Affixes labels and shipping information on packaging and onto shipping documentation.
• Generates packing list from WMS System. Familiar with WMS systems, processes and applications
• Operate SendSuite shipping machine
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
• Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Certifications: Forklift certification preferred.
• Experience: 1 to 3 years related experience required.
• Must be able to observe company policies and safety procedures at all times.
• Must be able to give and welcome constructive feedback; contribute to building a positive team spirit.
• Must be able to treat others with respect; work with integrity and ethically; uphold organizational values.
• To perform this job successfully, basic computer skills are required.
• Must be able to read and write in English. Must be able to demonstrate comprehension of written English by successfully completing unassisted written tests, including, but not limited to, Work Instructions and Standard Operating Procedures.