• The primary purpose of the job is to:
• As an individual contributor, the Behavioral Health Care Manager is responsible for the daily functions of the clinical department including triage of calls, care coordination and utilization management.
• The Care Manager makes timely intensity of services determinations or refers to higher level review when indicated.
• Provides linkage to community services as needed.
• Adheres to customer service level agreements and expected productivity measures.
• Adheres to documentation requirements. Identifies wide range of community resources to caller.
• Demonstrates respectful communication and excellent customer service.
• Adheres to recognized ethical standards. Completes all required trainings on time. Assists with projects as assigned.
• Minimum of two years experience in children’s mental health, intellectual/developmental disabilities, substance use, child welfare, juvenile justice or a related public sector human services or behavioral healthcare field, providing community-based services to youth and their family/caregiver.
• One year background and experience in one or more of the following areqas of expertise: family systems, community systems and resources; care management, child and family counseling/therapy; child protection; and child development.
• Computer savvy.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Demonstrates knowledge of a variety of approaches to intervention and support.
• Master’s Degree
• Preferred: Graduate degree from an accredited educational program:
• Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor, Ph.D in Psychology, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist, Licensed Certified Drug and Alcohol Counselor, Certified Drug and Alcohol Counselor, Board Certified Behavior Analyst required.
Skills and Experience:
• Customer service
• Mental health
• Service level agreements
• Customer service oriented
• Retail sales
• Spanish: Read, Write, Speak
Minimum Degree Required:
• Master's Degree
Certifications & Licenses:
• Board Certified