• An Upstream SAP Financials & Controlling Applications Analyst is a self-directed individual with strong analytical and leadership skills joining an Upstream Financial Applications SAP Team located in Houston to drive process improvements and provide support to our Controllers Business users.
• Looking for solid demonstrable Upstream Oil & Gas experience in SAP ECC 6 business process modules, such as FICO, General Ledger, and Joint Venture Accounting.
• The successful candidate must be a quick learner, who is customer focused, with good communication and technical leadership skills.
• For this position we are specifically looking for a candidate with expertise the Controlling (CO) module. Candidate will be working on an S4/HANA Upgrade project, so some working knowledge of S4/HANA is required.
• The Houston Team is based out of The Woodlands Hughes Landing office and it is expected that this candidate will work onsite.
• Occasional travel to Fort Worth may be needed for project related activities.
• University degree (Financial/Accounting related and/or IT/MIS related) - B.S. in Finance or Accounting. B.S. in Computer Science / Computer Information Systems or equivalent.
• Working experience with various SAP Financial modules (e.g. Controlling, General Ledger, Projects, Special Ledger, etc.) and working knowledge of integration to other key modules, e.g., PRA.
• Prior experience supporting SAP with specific knowledge of SAP interfaces and batch systems.
• Working experience with Upstream Accounting and Financial processes.
• Hands-on functional configuration experience with SAP.
• Strong technical aptitude in order to analyze, troubleshoot, comprehend and support complex processes based on standard and customized SAP configurations.
• Good understanding of ABAP programming language
Mode of interview:
• In person preferred, Skype required