• The Information Services Project Analyst provides project support to project managers and program managers, manages project information, analysis, and tactical technical activities for project and program managers.
• Collect and report project information in the following areas: project status, project activities completion, milestone and deliverable completion, schedule and responsibilities, Issues log and status, Risk and mitigation status.
• Tracks project team time reporting on projects and resource movement/utilization.
• Tracks change requests and reviews whether project managers are following approved Change Management Process.
• Schedules meetings; documents outputs and action items.
• Other duties as assigned by project/program manager IS-Specific.
Technical Project Support:
• Understand and produce technical diagrams and end-user requirements.
• Understand technical specifications in floorplans for new equipment installation.
• Technical writing, training, and end-user communication. Other:
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Highly Competent to Expert knowledge of MS Project, Excel, Word, Visio and SharePoint. Minimum Qualifications:
• 1 - 3 years of total project management experience required, including: supporting implementations, coordinating programs, facilitation of project deliverables, experience in project reviews.
• Healthcare IS Experience.
• Experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel.
• Knowledge of project management best practices and frameworks such as PMI’s Body of Knowledge or System Development Lifecycle.
• Strong analytical skills and process focused.
• Strong writing skills. Preferred Qualifications:
• Experience with project portfolio management applications (e.g., Clarity, and/or Service Now).
• CAPM or PMP certification.
• Lean/Six Sigma Yellow Belt or higher.