SUMMARY: The selected individual will perform antenna design for a variety of systems including reflector feeds, single element antennas, and phased array systems ranging from 20 MHz to 50 GHz.
1. Design of RF components such as OMTs, Diplexers, and Waveguides.
2. Analyze antenna performance using tools such as HFSS, CST, GRASP, and MATLAB.
3. Support system engineering with developing the detailed design requirements for the antenna.
4. Develop antenna solutions for customers, often without firm requirements and challenging environmental or packaging goals.
5. Analyze antenna performance in an integrated system (such as a radome enclosure or other frequency selective surfaces).
6. Prepare documentation and presentation of results of analyses/design to peers and customers.