Job Description for the SAT Shared services role
Strategic Advisors Technology (SAT) is actively seeking full stack engineer to lead the partner engagement, analysis and delivery efforts within our Shared Services spaces. Our Shared Service space includes investment performance, investment operations, reporting, business process management and content management technology platforms. The candidates’ role should have following essential skills
- Strong DB PLSQL skills with Informatica background
- Data analytical skills highly required
- JAVA knowledge
- RESTful API framework, service development experience
- DevOps skills (CICD, Jenkins, concourse and so on)
The SAT team supports the Strategic Advisers, Inc. business in providing investment management capabilities for Fidelity’s managed accounts and private wealth management customers across the retail, workplace and institutional channels. Technology plays a meaningful role in this dynamic, fast-paced, and rapidly growing business.
The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Finance or similar from an accredited college/university and ten years demonstrated work experience or an equivalent combination of related training and experience
- Detect scope changes and escalate issues
- Drive delivery across a globally distributed team
- Ensure high quality of platforms and practices
- Work with business partners and technology team to develop an efficient code base with all the SDLC processes compliant in Agile framework
- Maintain trusted relationships with business partners and be recognized for your understanding of the business domain
- Participate in end to end development of performance engine which includes design, development and deployment.
- Work closely with Technical Lead/ to ensure that solutions are consistent with IT Roadmap.
- Participate in technical life cycle processes, which include impact analysis, design review, code review, and peer testing.
- Troubleshooting and fixing any issues reported in production
The Skills You Bring
- Oracle PL/SQL - Expertise in writing PL/SQL code, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers
- Hands-on experience with Autosys is a must
- You are able to improve and maximize business value derived from implementation, execution and evolution of business capabilities for your various technology products
- You can define product strategies and product roadmaps in partnership with business partners and drive the delivery and support of all platforms in your portfolio
- You manage business relationships as a single point of accountability and ensure effective/efficient governance processes are established and maintained
- You are able to develop ongoing positive internal and external relationships; understand business partner needs and recommend products and/or service solutions
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
The Value You Deliver
- You will be working in all lifecycle of the project like design, development and testing.
- Interacting with Fidelity associates at more senior levels, gathering data and input and helping build consensus with key partners
- You will be doing technical impact analysis and root cause analysis
- You will be interacting with global team and provide them technical solutions
Notes on team/position:
They are working on a new producing a new model for performance data. The backend engine is Oracle database, which is generating a model already, however as part of the initiative, the will need to now send data to external clients, publishing data on fid.com, etc., and will need to recreate the model to do so effectively. They need a resource who is well versed in Oracle (most of the heavy lifting done in Oracle), but as part of new hiring strategy - wants to focus on full-stack engineers, some Java APIs, automation engineers. For this role, the primary skill set of Oracle (deep knowledge), Java, DevOps
Interview is phone screen followed by F2F/onsite (video is ok for candidates who really wow them in the first screen).