Duties and Responsibilities:
Maine is implementing Workday, a cloud-based Human Resources system. We are seeking three candidates with data experience, including but not limited to data migration, data cleansing, SQL development, and data analysis work:
• Consults with executive-level stakeholders to define business need or problem; conducts research, performs studies and surveys to obtain data; and analyzes problems to advise on or recommend solutions.
• Requires knowledge and extensive experience in data requirements, data analysis, SQL development, data structures and database design, and other related technical fields.
• Partners with business subject matter experts and data team to define requirements and any process or system changes or enhancements.
• Analyzes data to determine solution, such as installation of alternate methods and procedures, changes in processing methods and practices, modification of machines or equipment, or redesign of products or services.
• Advises client on alternate methods of solving need or problem, or recommends specific solution.
• Requires experience providing consulting services to governmental entities.
• May be designated according to field of business and technical specialization.
• Proven track record of hands-on technical design and code work within large complex systems.
• Proven hands-on technical work with a variety of technologies.
• Demonstrated technical expertise integrating a variety of diverse technical environments and cross-platform technologies.
• Proven experience mentoring and performing supervisory functions for technical teams.
• Ability to make best practice recommendations based on past work.
• Proven ability to present complex technical constructs to business and non-technical users.
• Proven ability to collaborate with business users, project managers and technical architects
• 10+ years of relevant experience
• 1 Onsite 100%
• 1 Mix of onsite and remote
• 1 fully remote.