1. Responsible for the full life cycle of recruiting- sourcing a strong pipeline of qualified candidates in addition to screening, scheduling, interviewing, and presenting and negotiating job offers to candidates.
2. Collaborate with hiring managers to meet staffing needs, ensure quality of selection and timeliness of hire.
3. Develop and implement sourcing strategies to generate a pipeline of qualified candidates, and to source specific requirements.
4. Recruit/Source technical engineering candidates using sourcing techniques to include on-line and internal databases, contact lists, and job postings as well as sourcing passive candidates through networking, social media sites, cold calling, complex internet searches and researching and identifying markets to tap for qualified talent. Also works with search firms or other placement agencies and determines optimum recruitment method to develop and maintain a highly qualified and diverse candidate pool.
5. Pre-screen potential candidates for contract, contract-to-hire and full-time employee openings; assess candidates’ qualifications and culture fit through a combination of behavioral based interviews and competency-based evaluations. Interview prospective candidates on consistent set of qualifications and educate candidates on company. Submit qualified candidates to Hiring Managers.
6. Prepare salary offers in collaboration with compensation specialists and HR Business Partner.
7. Learn and understand our culture and value proposition and be an ambassador of these values in the market when communicating with candidates.
8. Actively participate in professional networking groups, job fairs, and other recruiting events
9. Identify and introduce new, creative ideas for sourcing talent.
10. Upholds legal requirements and company hiring policies, and coaches and guides managers accordingly.
11. Proactive tracking of progress and all work in PeopleFluent applicant tracking system to ensure metrics are captured and goals are met.
12. Position located in Rochester, NY or Lynchburg, VA.
• Bachelor’s degree and a minimum 4 years full-life cycle recruiting experience or master’s degree with a minimum of 2 years of experience
• Minimum of 3 years of recruiting experience (technical and/or functional)
• Minimum of 3 years of experience with applicant tracking systems (i.e. PeopleFluent, Taleo, BrassRing or related ATS)
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Efficiency in MS Office software products like Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, customer service environment
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external customers
• Ability to work in a self-directed manner, willing to take initiative and drive tasks to closure
Preferred Additional Skills:
• Master's degree
• Knowledge of OFCCP guidelines
• Experience sourcing candidates with security clearances
• Experience working in a government contracting environment
• Occasional travel may be required
• Prior agency or executive search firm experience
• Exercised effective influence, consulting, and negotiating skills.
• General knowledge of various engineering disciplines and associated skills/certifications