20+ PC Technicians to support the 2020 Primary and General Elections (Early Vote and Election Day(s)).
Primary Election from 5/1/20 thru 6/15/20 and General Election from 10/1/20 thru 11/15/20 (4-5+ weeks) – generally a minimum of 35-40 hours a week with upwards of 50 hours of overtime during both the Primary and Election Cycles.
Description and skill set required: Extensive experience working with Desktops, Laptops and Tablets. Work with a large team comprised of skilled Systems Technicians. Candidate should have proficiency in the following:
- Installing and configuring County standard Hardware and Software (Dell Optiplex and Latitude)
- Microsoft MDT imaging
- Microsoft Windows 7 and 10
- Microsoft Office Suites 2010, 2013 and O365
- Basic Microsoft Administration
- Intermediate level Network Infrastructure
- Troubleshooting techniques
- Working under deadlines
- Team participation
- Documentation of technical procedures
- Asset tracking and inventory management
- Customer Service