New Front-end Developer Position in our Boston office here at Fidelity. Long-term contract, looking for a senior level Front-end developer who has experience.
• -6+ years of experience
Nice to have:
• We are building cloud-based B2B and B2C solutions using AWS which provide a secure and clear means to share data and documents.
• Our ideal Frontend Developer has achieved a high degree of competence using front-end technologies and is able to utilize them to help the team realize their product vision. Your ability to comprehend multi-faceted value propositions, pay utmost attention to detail, and concisely communicate concepts, will help us build appealing and critically important experiences for our customers.
The Expertise You Have
• You have built robust front-end experiences and SPAs for user-centered products, services, and platforms at scale
• You are truly “plugged-in” to modern front-end technologies and have an insatiable passion for user experience design
• You have experience working in a flexible agile-scrum product development team and have an appreciation for team dynamics and individual personalities that contribute to the overall chemistry
• Advanced computer science or engineering experience with a solid focus on UX and human factors
The Skills You Bring
• You have 3+ years of experience building web applications using client-side frameworks such as React, Angular, and Node
• Highly proficient in advanced use of CSS, browser compatibility, pre and post processors
• Highly proficient in HTML including strong familiarity with WCAG and established standard methodologies in UX/UI
• Consistent record of writing front-end solutions which include build and deploy pipelines and methodologies, ie: gulp, grunt, webpack, etc.
• Functional and practical knowledge of testing methodologies including E2E, functional testing, UI testing, unit testing using TDD or BDD
• Applied knowledge of AWS, technical architecture, networking concepts, and various security concerns and models
• Past participation in development of prototype code used for conducting usability studies
• Excellent knowledge of agile scrum team structure and related ceremonies
• You have passion for your UX/UI craft, maintain a positive attitude, bring your “A” game to work every day, and are open-minded enough to listen to and entertain ideas counter to your own
• You are obsessed with continuous improvement and have the ability to compartmentalize your thoughts, effectively organize your work, and focus on completing tasks needing the most attention
• Good social skills with a strong interest in the financial industry and data security
• The ability to work alone or as part of a team maintaining a low ego coupled with a sense of urgency
• Demonstrable ability to prioritize delivery with iterative releases that leads to a successful customer experience