• This role will report to the manager of digital communication and is responsible for designing, coding, and implementing digital creative for the AmeriHealth Caritas digital assets including websites, email campaigns, social media, portals, mobile applications and digital ads.
• As part of the Digital Experience team based in Philadelphia, PA, this role will provide counsel and support on AmeriHealth Caritas' key strategies and initiatives and infuse digital thinking into communication methods throughout the organization.
• Three to five years designing and coding digital designs
• Creative thinking and strong written and oral communications.
• Ability to use consumer insights data, platform performance, and key trends to inform the development of strategies and plans
• Ability to stay ahead of digital trends and provide POVs/implications for clients on frequent basis.
• Ability to manage programs with multiple components, and align internal and external resources to achieve results.
• Working knowledge of project management concepts, tools and techniques Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud.
• BS/BA in digital design, digital communications, or similar area of study or equivalent work experience
Skills and Experience:
• CONSUMER INSIGHTS
• MICROSOFT OFFICE
• PROJECT MANAGEMENT
• DIGITAL DESIGN
• MARKET INSIGHTS
• English:” Read, Write, Speak