The primary purpose of the job is to:
• This role will report to the manager of digital communication and is responsible for writing digital content for the AmeriHealth Caritas digital assets including websites, email campaigns, social media, portals, mobile applications and digital ads.
• As part of the Digital Experience team based in Philadelphia, PA, this role will provide counsel and support on AmeriHealth Caritas’ key strategies and initiatives and infuse digital thinking into communication methods throughout the organization.
This role will partner closely with the teams that support brand, print creative, client management, corporate leaders and experts, information solutions and outside partners and suppliers.
• Researches, writes and edits online content for our enterprise digital assets.
• Stays abreast of current industry standards and techniques to ensure effective content that achieves the organization's goals.
• Maintains knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures related to copy writing, with an expertise in digital.
• Ensures digital content is written and presented in a format that meets web usability standards, is consistent with company style guidelines and meets reading level requirements when necessary.
• Conceptualizes, drafts, executes, and maintains SEO friendly digital content with our primary audiences in mind.
• Enforces digital content policies/standards and providing primary governance for all content
• Understands keywords and meta tags with the ability to write web page titles, meta tag descriptions, alt tags for images, etc.
• Uses web analytic data to expand content important to our audiences to prioritize most highly visited content and remove/archive unused or outdated content.
• Coordinates between various team members and teams for task inputs and suggestions to ensure timely completion of assignments.
• Manages multiple projects.
• Three to five years writing digital content
• Must possess a nimble and flexible working style.
• Experience in professional client relationship management.
• Experience with web content management systems.
• Background in digital copy writing.
• Excellent written, oral and multimedia communication skills.
• A keen attention to detail.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Full awareness of digital processes and techniques – including digital platforms.
• Creative thinking and strong written and oral communications.
• Ability to use consumer insights data, platform performance, and key trends to inform the development of strategies and plans.
• Ability to stay ahead of digital trends and provide POVs/implications for clients on frequent basis.
• Ability to manage programs with multiple components, and align internal and external resources to achieve results.
• Working knowledge of project management concepts, tools and techniques.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud.
• Forward thinking, proactive and the ability to work independently.
• BS/BA in digital communications, copy writing or similar area of study or equivalent work experience.
• English: Read, Write, Speak
Skills and Experience:
• CONSUMER INSIGHTS
• CONTENT MANAGEMENT
• CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
• COPY WRITING
• EXCELLENT WRITTEN
• MICROSOFT OFFICE
• PROJECT MANAGEMENT
• RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
• WEB CONTENT MANAGEMENT
• MARKET INSIGHTS
• SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
• SELF MOTIVATED