The client has an immediate need for a software developer with a background that includes .Net and C# and SQL Server technologies to complete enhancements to the Direct Certification Application for the Office of Health and Nutrition. We are particularly looking for a developer that has knowledge and experience with MVC framework. This developer will be responsible for the analysis, design, coding, unit testing and documentation of specific application enhancements to track students who are eligible for Direct Certification for Free and Reduced lunches and reporting to the USDA in compliance with the School Lunch Program. Programmer will produce pieces of or the entire solution architecture documentation package and participate in the build, release, and deployment of scripts. Install/deploy code or stage code for deployment.
1) Review, analyze, and become familiar with the current development of the applications used by the Office of Health and Nutrition.
2) Complete enhancements and fixes on current applications within the Operations and Support Division.
3) Integrates software, tests and modifies components and application modules produced by outside vendors, contractors, suppliers, or other entities, so that these modules perform as designed in the agency environment.
4) Develops the necessary documentation for technical code documentation and user manual documentation for customers.
5) Report progress weekly to management and project manager.
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
MS SQL 2012
WEB CONTENT ACCESSIBILITY GUIDELINES (WCAG) EXPERIENCE
REQUIRED EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS: NONE
PREFERRED EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS: NONE
INTERVIEW PROCESS (phone, video or in-person, how many rounds of i/v’s, etc): Up to 2 rounds of interviews via Phone, Skype, or in-person.