Scope of Work – Social Worker for DBH Assessment & Referral Center (ARC)
The Assessment & Referral Center (ARC) is a walk-in facility that provides assessments on for adults (21 and over) seeking substance use disorder treatment services. A social worker in the ARC requires the following:
· Minimum licensure - LGSW in DC; LICSW preferred
· Skilled in conducting biopsychosocial assessments
· Knowledge of ASAM and DSM-V is a plus
· Working knowledge of substance use and mental health disorders
· Clinical understanding of the cross section between mental health and substance use
· Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team in order to establish the best level of care for the client when needed.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to learn new computer based applications quickly.