ALL CONTRACT OPPORTUNITIES ARE ON-SITE ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN THE DESCRIPTION BELOW
REMOTE UNTIL SAFE RE-ENTRY. NEEDS TO BE ONSITE WITHIN 2 WEEKS NOTICE
JOB TITLE: Product Specialist 3
LENGTH: Long term - Funded through 06.2021
START DATE: 12.07.2020
BACKGROUND CHECK: Hire Right Package A; Fingerprint Screen – No
The State of Maine, Department of Health and Human Services is in the process of implementing a new, modernized technology solution to manage and support Long Term Services and Supports (LTSS) clients and programs. This reuse project is the rapid implementation of a proven web-based, modular Care Management System, which will be configured to manage the Department’s Developmental Disabilities (DD) and Adult Protective Services (APS) programs. The project will also include the analysis and development of interfaces to the data housed within the major legacy applications (MIHMS, MAPSIS and MeCare).
1. Review reporting requirements documentation and existing reports
2. Develop new reports and/or data sets in SQL Server Report Studio
3. Modify existing reports and/or data sets in SQL Server Report Studio
4. Validate reports by pulling data to confirm proper configuration
1. SQL Server Report Studio - Advanced
2. Windows 10 with Office 2016 - Intermediate: Our office uses Windows 10, need to be proficient in Office 2016 products such as Outlook, Excel, Word and perhaps PowerPoint
3. SharePoint - Intermediate: We will be using Sharepoint as our document repository during the project lifecycle.
4. MS Teams - Intermediate: We use MS Teams for all our project meetings and issue tracking