• Participating in administrative duties such as preparing files for imaging, reviewing and re-directing email, copying, scanning, and processing incoming and out-going mail.
• Coordinate with staff member to ensure Partial Claim, Deferment and Modification documents are ordered and processed in a timely manner.
• Initiates telephone calls to clients and answers client calls promptly. Must also be willing to answer telephone calls of other departmental colleagues that are not available.
• Provide backup support for multiple functions of Loss Mitigation as needed.
• Minimum of one year of related experience is required. Mortgage Banking, or Real estate experience preferred.
• Previous experience working with MSP/Fidelity (preferred).
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, email)
• Excellent business communication skills and ability to multi-task are critical.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills required.
• Meet deadlines and have strong attention to detail skills when reviewing legal documents.