TARGET BILL RATE .
I. Job Summary
Responsible for innovation and end-to-end launch of Digital products. Partners with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization. Develops, owns, and executes product roadmap. Is the leader responsible for maximizing the value of the products created by a scrum development team. Works in a matrixed environment and will own and lead a diverse set of technology resources for the duration of the project. Communicates project status to Senior and Executive Technology Leadership and will be ultimately responsible for project success.
II. Duties and Responsibilities include the following. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. Other ancillary duties may be assigned.
• Partner with WM SBS National account business partners prioritizing new and/or enhancements to Elements BI reporting platform
• Demonstrate ability to synthesize the voice of the customer, leadership and team into a cohesive backlog
• Defining, refining, and communicating the mission of the product to the team members and other partners
• Anticipating, discovering, and prioritizing business partner needs to serve as the voice of the customer and guide execution of the team
• Be ever present for the team, empower team members and cultivate an expansive team culture
• Making informed trade-off decisions to strike the right balance between quality, cost, and timelines
• Define, prioritize, and drive the realization of specific product vision
• Lead product backlog and work daily with the engineering team to ensure alignment on the vision, goals, and priorities of the product
• Be a core contributor during sprint planning and sprint review meetings, as well as participate in other traditional scrum ceremonies
• Break down epic-level user narratives into detail-level narratives consumable and testable by a scrum team
• Continuously and clearly connect with internal partners the prioritization of the Product Backlog and the status of development efforts via Product Demos, Release Plans and other means
• Under supervision of Senior Leadership, assembles project teams, assigns individual responsibilities, develops project schedules and determines and acquires resources needed.
• Communicates the business case to project team to assist with decision making and prioritization; keeps business case at fore-front to drive decisions.
• Acts as liaison between technology/business stakeholders and Senior Leadership on project status, issues and risks.
• Creates and maintains project plans and ensures effective financial forecasting and tracking.
• Monitors processes and procedures to ensure alignment with business goals and objectives, recommending improvements and strategies.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
Will coach and mentor less-experienced team members and act as team leader on more complicated systems projects.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
Required: Bachelor’s Degree (accredited) in Computer Science, MIS, Business Administration or similar area of study, or in lieu of degree High School Diploma or GED (accredited) and years of relevant experience. Five years of project management experience required. Experience successfully driving end-to-end delivery of data and intelligence solutions, including a wide variety of mechanisms, e.g. dashboards, APIs, real time alerts, etc. Established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams and high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development, understanding of Agile principles
Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree and at least seven years of project management experience with three years of increasing responsibilities.
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
Preferred: Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate and/or Agile Certification.
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
Same changes to section C
Advanced knowledge or skills in one or more of the following required:
• Managing multiple projects, in various stages of the SDLC, at one time.
• Agile Project Management methodologies.
• Leading infrastructure-related projects such as network upgrades, hardware procurement, , and/or industrial automation/SCADA initiatives
• Aiding in definition of systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
• Presenting, communicating and articulating effectively to all levels of the organization (including technical and non-technical audiences, Senior Leadership, VPs and C-Level Executives).
• Ability to interface with senior-level stakeholders in both Information Technology and the business units to partner on project scope, risk mitigation and issue resolution.
• Understanding all aspects of the IT Governance and reporting.
• Project planning and budgeting.
• Knowledge of regulatory processes and Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance.
• Contract management and procurement.
• Ability to create, own and present executive level presentations or communications.
D. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities that Contribute to Success
May require advanced skills in one or more of the following:
• Written and verbal communication skills as well as listening skills.
• Successfully leading a project team reach its business objectives within set timeframes.
• Attention to detail.
• Analytical and qualitative abilities.
V. Work Environment and Essential Functions
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job. [Note: the following is defaulted for office setting position]
• Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc) most of the work day;
• Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than pounds rarely;
• Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc) rarely;
• Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements rarely;
• Normal setting for this job is: office setting.